Empower entrepreneurs to live their dream life –
- A life full of meaning
- A life on their terms
- The opportunity to bring forward unique contributions to shape the world.
Developing a business doesn’t have to be a draining experience; it should be an energizing one.
No one ever said business was easy, but it doesn’t have to be complex!
The problem is the Entrepreneurial Leap Of Faith. This leap is baked into the creation of any new business.
Entrepreneurs who want to start a business only have two choices.
- Wait until you feel confident you know everything you will need to know before starting (this is code for NEVER start!)
- Decide you know enough to be dangerous and take a leap of faith, hoping you can figure the rest out before landing with a splat.
Fear can be a great motivator, and entrepreneurs do figure out a ton about themselves and how to run a business on the way down.
Will all the pieces come together in time?
This is a risky, stressful approach.
Fundamental Business Skills Training
In the years of helping grow businesses, we have seen a trend repeated time and time again.
Entrepreneurs tend to be experts within their niche but typically are missing some key pieces of information about the adjacent business skills needed to be truly successful.
Being great at what you do simply isn’t enough. The technical execution of your skill typically accounts for only a fraction of the time spent in your business.
Starting a business is a challenge of navigating completely new areas of information. Sometimes “you don’t know what you don’t know.” Other times, you are trying to solve a problem, but realize you need concepts specific to YOUR business and big cookie cutter ideas don’t help.
Guidance on this path can help you avoid pitfalls and identify opportunities in your business.
- Setting up business entities (LLC, etc)
- Getting tax ID numbers (EIN)
- Mission and vision clarification
- Business models and business plans
- Identifying product-market fit
- Pricing structure
- Basic accounting (cash flow / profit margins
- Operations manuals (standard operating procedures)
- Team-building and unification
- Digital tools (Trello, Google Forms, Mailchimp, …)
- Managing managers
- And more…
The core responsibility of the business owner is making business decisions. Almost every other task could potentially be delegated, but not this. Once one decision holds up the entrepreneur, additional decisions can pile up behind it like a traffic jam.
Who do you turn to when you are stuck as a business owner?
- Your mom: “You’re brilliant, it will all work out fine.”
- Your sibling: “You are a knucklehead and it’ll never work.”
- Your friend: “IDK :(“
Having an impartial expert with perspective is invaluable to keep your business moving forward. A company that gets stuck in its decision making becomes stagnant.
Schedule your Initial Consultation today to have experienced consultants help you through your tough decisions.
Our earliest clients had very limited budgets. We learned early how to use guerrilla marketing tactics online to stretch out a marketing budget.
Digital advertising is a great place to generate a return on investment (ROI) by keeping the customer acquisition costs (CAC) low.
- WordPress websites that convert
- SEO (On page, Local)
- Google ads and Facebook ads
- User experience(UX)
- Sales copywriting
- Funnel building
- Content marketing
- Data analytics
- Social media strategy
There are two main elements in digital marketing.
The first is conversion. This is the percentage of how well you turn people into customers who are interacting with you online.
The second element is traffic. Once you know a certain percentage of people who land your website will buy (conversion), how do you get people to your site in the first place?
Lucas Walker Business Consulting helps set up strategies to improve conversions and drive traffic while keeping you aligned with the realities of your business.
What To Expect?
Becoming a client is a simple process.
The first step to working with LWBC is signing up for a free Initial Consultation. This hour long “get to know you” session ensures that the entrepreneur and the consultant are a good fit and outlines the core business problems and opportunities.
Why not schedule today?